For lunch we ate at a vegan restaurant called HanGawi, this is a very pricey restaurant but we definitely recommend trying the tofu with broccoli in spicy garlic sauce.
Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, feel free and have a look around. Here is a bit about me, as you may or may not have guessed my name is Mandeep, I work to travel as opposed to work to pay bills and die! Every trip for me is an adventure, I have been very fortunate to stumble across amazing places and meet awesome people along the way.
Why gaygoat? When I first started this blog I was a vegetarian, so gaygoat – happy goat! Also you have to admit it is catchy and a URL you will not forget!
Instagram: Follow Me
Find Me on FlickR
- My First Milestone…..!!Four weeks ago to […]
- Bangkok’s Highest Observation Deck and Rooftop Bar…..For visitors […]
- Just to Show, I am Training…..For those readers […]
- Blending in…..When traveling I […]
- Yellow Market, Salaya, Thailand…..One of my favourite […]