Solutions architect with 7 years of designing innovative business solutions for the public and private sector clients. Skilled in Azure and AWS cloud technologies, CI/CD practices, big data, machine learning. Proven mentor and training, with expertise in communicating across organisational levels and with cross-functional teams to drive shared vision and foster culture of excellence.
Key Skills and Technologies:
- Cloud: Azure and AWS (Industry experience,) GCP (self taught)
- CRM: MS Dynamics 365 (CE & FO)
- Data: Azure Data Lake Gen 2, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure machine learning, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Azure Cosmos DB, MS SQL, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 Bucket, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, Denodo, QlikView, SITS (Oracle, student data)
- Security: Prisma Cloud Security, Azure AD, IAM, ISO27001, Azure Sentinel, LDAP, Azure Security Centre
- IoT: iOS, Android, washing machines
- Azure Cognitive Services: Azure Bot
- Networking: Azure Express Route, VPN Gateway, Azure Peering Service, Azure Firewall, Virtual Network, Azure CDN, AWS VPC Peering, AWS Direct Connect, Cloudfront
- Enterprise Service Bus: WS02, Azure Service Bus, MS BizTalk, NServiceBus
- Devops (CI/CD): GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (AKS & EKS,) Terraform, Microservices, API integration, Azure Service Fabric, Terraform
- CMDB/ITSM: SNOW, Assyst, ServiceNow
- Stakeholder Management Experience: C-Level, senior leadership, developers, and business owners, vendor management.
- Artifacts: HLD, LLD, responsibility assignment matrix (raci), architecture principles and roadmap (integration, enterprise and data,) idea assessment, Azure Blueprints, Statement of works, Risk register
- Framework, Methodologies and Modeling Languages: TOGAF, Agile, ITIL, Waterfall, ArchiMate, UML, Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
Please contact me to discuss your requirements….. us(at)gaygoat.com