We were fortunate to be able to meet an old friend, Sonpreet Bhatia and her husband, Puneet. we first met Sonpreet earlier this year at Satnam Fest west. They popped over to the Yotel hotel where we had dinner. Also looking forward to seeing them again in Sat Nam Fest East!!
Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, feel free and have a look around. Here is a bit about me, as you may or may not have guessed my name is Mandeep, I work to travel as opposed to work to pay bills and die! Every trip for me is an adventure, I have been very fortunate to stumble across amazing places and meet awesome people along the way.
Why gaygoat? When I first started this blog I was a vegetarian, so gaygoat – happy goat! Also you have to admit it is catchy and a URL you will not forget!
Find Me on FlickR
- It is finally here…..!No Comments
- The Shop is now Live…..!!No Comments
- I came to Thailand at 95 kg and leaving at…..This post has been […]4 Comments
- Weekend Getaway…..Even back home I […]No Comments
- Taxi Ride…..Hope you enjoy the […]1 Comment