Nominated for the Liebster Award 2017
Nominated for the Liebster Award 2017, after a personal revamp and also a revamp of the blog I am delighted to announce that I have been nominated for The Liebster Award 2017 award.
The Liebster Awards is a digital awarding ceremony given to a community of bloggers since 2011. Liebster in German means ‘kindest’ and ‘nicest’.
First of all, I would like to thank Valeria Estrella for this nomination. Her blog Deeply Chromatic is a lifestyle and travel blog. Witness Valerie’s all-around adventures in the millennial youth Wanders of a Milennial.
ANSWER TO VALERIA’S QUESTIONS
1. What inspires you to blog?
I survived cancer, realised there is more to life then the rat race, so decided to travel and blog
2. Games or books?
3. How can you influence the younger generation with writing?
Give them a pen and paper and ask them without google how to figure out using those two items!
4. Traveler or tourist?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. Photographer or Model?
7. What is your blog all about?
About living life, every day is your last and to make the most of it, forget the material things and go out to travel!
8. If you have a chance for an overnight stay, where would it be?
9. Pizza or pasta?
10. Give a tip for backpackers.
Do not plan too much, enjoy the journey and always at the positive for each adventure/day
FACTS ABOUT SELF
1. I was born and raised in England.
2. Snakes scare me!
3. I love eating out and traveling.
4. I am a passionate about Muay Thai.
5. I love and talking to people of different cultures, whatever we look like on the outside, inside we are mostly all the same.
6. I live to travel.
7. I am generous and loving to the right people.
8. I love to have daring adventures
9. Enjoy exploring.
10. I am outgoing and cannot stay at home for so long, I call myself a wanderer.